BEM invites you to register as ours potential suppliers in the product/service categories as follows:
• Air conditioning system work cooling system
• Building maintenance works
• Environmental treatment system, water system works, water pumps and water pipes
• Electrical / Electronic works
• Civil works
• Construction, installation, renovation, painting services
• Special works, high works and confined space works
• Publication design advertising and public relations
• Medical services, Medicine
Supplier Registration Process
1. Please read for important information as follows.
2. Make the self-assessment formin terms of products and services and sustainability (ESG)
3. Click for apply online with URL link: Register 4. Submit documents for supplier registration according to the company's conditions as per request.
BEM focuses on sustainable supply chain management in accordance with international standards for the suppliers operate in according to supplier code of conduct in consideration of environmental society human rights and labor impacts and business ethics including risk assessment on issues that are consistent with the supplier code of conduct, BEM reserves the right to consider qualifications and assess suppliers according to the following criteria:
1. Evaluation for selection based on the factors of availability of goods and services, price, delivery including the sustainability assessment (ESG) of suppliers through a self-assessment.
2. Performance evaluation according to the terms and conditions of work and delivery.
3. Supplier auditing at the workplace (Onsite Audit), both in terms of operations and sustainability by considering as appropriate so that the suppliers operate in according to supplier code of conduct in consideration of environmental society human rights and labor impacts and business ethics including risk assessment on issues that are consistent with the supplier code of conduct.
There is a summary of performance evaluation of vendors, service providers and contractors to report to the Quality Management Committee (QMC) annually.
Identify Significant Supplier
BEM has established criteria for considering Significant Tier-1 Suppliers that may affect the operation of the company this makes it possible to manage properly, which is qualified according to criteria as follows:
1) High trading volume ( ≥ 50 MB per year)
2) Having expertise in the type of work/key equipment that is the main business of the metro and expressway businesses.
3) Cooperation in the development and provision of equipment for various systems in providing services that are important to the Company's business processes
4) The nature of the service that must recruit workers who come to work in the company's area on a daily basis and high order value
5) Strategic relationship in case of emergency work
Corporate Social Responsibility
The Company, as the expressway and metro service provider, is committed to helping alleviate traffic problems in Bangkok and its surrounding provinces, through the fully-integrated mass rapid transit and transportation systems
Easily plan your journey along MRT with Bangkok MRT Application This application provides important information of our service, Blue Line & Purple Line route map, locality map, feeder system, facilities, news and activities.